Hey guys and gals......I've got a Bold for sale running on AT&T. It is in ... PinStack Marketplace forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

WTS AT&T Bold!

Advertisement

Hey guys and gals......I've got a Bold for sale running on AT&T. It is in like new condition aside from a tiny wear mark on the bottom chrome bezel (I will try to get some picks to email to interested parties). It comes with all of the accessories (silicon cover, holster, extra battery cover, charger.....car charger....data cable.....I think thats it). I am looking to get $375 including shipping, but would be ready to accept reasonable offers. Paypal payments only. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    Hey guys and gals......I've got a Bold for sale running on AT&T. It is in like new condition aside from a tiny wear mark on the bottom chrome bezel (I will try to get some picks to email to interested parties). It comes with all of the accessories (silicon cover, holster, extra battery cover, charger.....car charger....data cable.....I think thats it). I am looking to get $375 including shipping, but would be ready to accept reasonable offers. Paypal payments only. Thanks!
    Ok......in order to be a little more aggressive and compete with the other Bold's on the selling block, I am gonna lower the price to a VERY reasonable $300, including shipping.............................this is me hoping that this sparks some interest for a quick sale! I will also throw in a 8GB memory card with the phone! EMAIL ME @ bradtvi@aol.com. You can look me up on ebay @ tmpknsato and see that I have 100% positive feedback.

Thanks y'all!

Smile

Well, I was hoping for a quick sale........this is my last price reduction, $250 including shipping. Email me @ bradtvi@aol.com if you are interested. I am in need of selling this phone!

Again, check ebay @ tmpknsato and see that I have 100% positive feedback!

If $250 is above your limit, make me a CASH offer..............no trades accepted.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Email sent
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Sold! Thanks Chokem.......trust added.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks for the great phone buddy
    ​Galaxy S4 Red