ASUS Eee P-C 4g Surf (black), 2 weeks old, mint condition in original box - ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

WTS ASUS Eee P-C 4g Surf

Advertisement

ASUS Eee P-C 4g Surf (black), 2 weeks old, mint condition in original box - all original accessories. See here (http://eeepc.asus.com/us/product.htm) for details and model info. CNET review: http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus...-32466960.html

I bought because it comes loaded with Linux OS and I wanted to try Linux on a separate P-C - love Linux and the ASUS is an amazing machine for what its size, cost and capibilites – small enough for a purse or small pocket in a backpack – weighs only 2 lbs.

Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, browse internet, wired or wireless, it’s all there, already loaded. Also comes with a CD for Windows install if that’s what you want. The keyboard is small but very manageable – 7” screen is a bit small for me – otherwise, great.

Retails for $350, sell for $295 shipped insured within continental US. Post questions or PM.

**** SOLD ****
    Last edited by jblackfish; 05-19-2008 at 11:17 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Why sell it if its so cool?
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Quote Originally Posted by chatster18 View Post
    Why sell it if its so cool?
    I'm not dying to sell it but to answer your question as I said in the ad, "7” screen is a bit small for me." I'd like to buy something a little larger screen to make the Linux testing a little more convenient. Right now I'm running a Sony laptop that I can boot either Win XP OR Linux Ubuntu. A separate one to test with is more convenient.

The neat thing about the ASUS is that it comes loaded and ready to go with everything I need - if you read the specs you know that. Example, it connected to my wireless network on the 1st try and I'm still not able to boot to my wireless system on the Sony version. (I AM a little unexperienced with Linux at this point though.) Also Word and Excel docs - no problem. Hope that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    ill trade u for an 8310 Unlocked and 50 bucks extra
    RedCurv07

Quote Originally Posted by Schirripal View Post
    ill trade u for an 8310 Unlocked and 50 bucks extra
    Thanks for the offer but I'm not in the market for the 8310 - I'm T-mo and wi-fi currently.

**** Sold ****