this is the device i have on e bay and figured i would offer it ... PinStack Marketplace forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

Smile wts a barely used 8830 we for the sprint network

Advertisement

this is the device i have on e bay and figured i would offer it up here.
    where some one who really appreciates them could get one. i got one in late sept and exchanged it out at the end of oct as a thirty day exchange deal and replaced it at the end of nov with the curve . i kept it otterboxed from the minute it left the store and was holding on to it because i hated the curves small keys , but after many months of cursing and typo's i decided i was sticking with the curve and letting it go for good. so here it is a low mileage only driven on sundays by a little ole lady from pasidina.......
    no seriously it comes with an unopened charger a battery the otterbox defender case the FIND IT APPLICATION for those of you that drink and forget your device in cabs , and a couple silicone skins too. i tossed the box so dont think its stolen. but i will provide the esn to any one who asks for it. the original screen cover the factory shipped on it is still in place and the one on the back is also in place still. theres not a scratch or fingerprint on it any where and its as good as new... salivating yet?
    well the first 250.00 takes the whole deal and i will take pay pal or money postal orders if some one will pay for the insurance i will foot the priority shipping fair enough? pics available if you dont believe me..
    30367bb4 phil
    ps pin me for faster replies and i can forward pics from the curve where they are now

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To bad it isn't Alltel. I was just looking thru the marketplace for this. Dang it...

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    reflash it ... i will give you a deal because your a long time member.. look it up on google and get back to me