Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ahh Yes, but is it Verizon And keep me posted on how you like the ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Ahh Yes, but is it Verizon And keep me posted on how you like the HTC Droid Eris, I keep watching Video's of that phone, I like it alot better than the bulky Moto Droid...
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Haha. Actually, with vzw current deal, you get the qwerty moto and htc eris for the price of the moto alone. So ill take the moto and wife will get eris. I haven't been successful w/ touchscreen only yet. I need that keybrd.

UH! I wish I didn't have a damn contract!!!!! I soooo would be all over that deal... damn! I should talk to them and see if I can get out of my ALLTEL contract!!! hmmmm
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Were you not interested in my storm i offered up over a month ago??
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I didnt see your post til earlier i need a phone all three of my smartphones took a digger but i just spent 250 for a brand new bb pearl flip turned out to be stolen uh so i dont wanna spend much but so damn tired of my curve!!!! U still have it?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

saigon no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have one, a good 8 or 9/10 condition. Unlocked but clean ESN for Verizon. Here's some pics. Email me at byronjkerr[@]gmail[dot]com as I don't really frequent this site as much as I used to. Looking for $325 obo and I can ship it off today UPS Ground if bought today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12