I am looking to spend $300 on a BlackBerry. I do not want anything in ... PinStack Marketplace forum

elementur no está en línea Stack level 1

Arrow [WTB] I have $300... You have...?

Advertisement

I am looking to spend $300 on a BlackBerry. I do not want anything in the 8300 or 8100 series. What I am looking for is either an 8900, 9000, or 9500 (Curve, Bold, Storm). The phone must be in fairly new condition with a clean trackball, and no scratches. Send me an offer (with pictures) to: yendi.escalona@gmail.com or 813-503-4033 (Cell). Thanks for looking!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    You realize you can get a cheaper phone on craigs list right?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

I've tried Craigslist. If you know of anyone who has the phones I'm looking for then please lead me to them. I have yet to find an ad (in my area) that lists a reasonable price for a newer series BlackBerry. I think $300 is reasonable for a used unit, no?

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Can you sign a new contract? that would be the best way to go to either ATT, Verizon, or T-mo and just buy it new from them and sign the contract. That will be cheaper then $300. Just my opinion.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you're looking for a new line of service/contract, you can get a new 8900 (Curve) for around $30 on Amazon after rebates.

I just recently signed a 2-year contract with AT&T. I'm not looking for a second line or different number. That is a great suggestion. I think it would be better for me to pay $300 for a phone now and not have to worry about my phone bill (and two separate lines) down the road.

~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by elementur; 04-12-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    What device do you have? Did you get a new one that caused the new contract?

It is acutally my first time with AT&T. I picked up an HTC Fuze. I have no regrets on the carrier or the phone. I love the Fuze and have no problems with it. I'm also a big Windows mobile junkie. The only reason I want a BlackBerry is because at one point I was crazy for them. I previously owned an 8100, 8320, and 9530. The $300 is an early birthday present to myself and I'm addicted to PDA/Cell phones. I should've said that earlier.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~