I'm looking to buy a BB curve. Color doesn't matter. Cosmetically, i'd prefer if it ... PinStack Marketplace forum

arielinthesea no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2091f410

WTB: blackberry curve for t-mobile

Advertisement

I'm looking to buy a BB curve. Color doesn't matter. Cosmetically, i'd prefer if it wasn't under an 8/10.
    Most i'm willing to pay is 300, and that includes shipping. But if I do pay 300, it should be a 10/10.

No one outside of the continental US please.

I don't really trust unlocked phones, to be honest. Unless you have a way to prove it's and unlocked and works with a t-mobile sim card, I'm not willing to buy. I'd prefer if I could buy it on eBay. It's much safer that way.
    email-cherrylux@tmail.com
    aim-arielinthesea

Thank you.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have one that I advertised a while back here and no one replied - probably the price was a little too high for the market. Honestly, you could probably do better price-wise but I'm not that eager to sell it either. It's a spare and at least a 9 1/2 out of ten. Let me know if you're interested.

...and welcome to Pinstack. Hope you enjoy many hours of reading, learning and helping other users.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 01-09-2009 at 10:05 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com