hi, Last year my company trailed the Blackberry, I got a old 7290 to test, ... PinStack Marketplace forum

titanjhb no está en línea Stack level 1

Question WTB: 8800 in UK without contract

Advertisement

hi,

Last year my company trailed the Blackberry, I got a old 7290 to test, and even though feature wise it didnt compare well with my Moto V3x I fell in love, since then ive left the company and my beloved BB has been taken away from me, I can get the 7290 for a ok price here without contract, and the 8700 for a rather inflated price.. none of our (South Africa) service providers have the pearl or the 8800 as yet, but I can get a imported 8800 for R7000, if I get a Verizon without contract from amazon and add import tax I wont pay more than R5000, thats a lot of money to save...

I have a friend in the UK that is willing to send me a 8800, so here is the question, what vendors in the UK will sell the 8800 to my friend without contract?

Thanks

JoshB no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: WTB: 8800 in UK without contract

All providers currently with coverage in the UK should sell you a device without a contract. As for the specifics, I can't help with that, sorry.

titanjhb no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: WTB: 8800 in UK without contract

Thanks, so I can send my buddy into almost any cellular shop and he should be able to get one? What Networks do you guys suggest would be the most coporative? Any ideas on price differences between the bunch?