Looking for an AT & T or Cingular branded 8700c to add to my collection ... PinStack Marketplace forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

WTB: 8700c (AT & T)

Advertisement

Looking for an AT & T or Cingular branded 8700c to add to my collection as a back up device. T-Mobile brand would be fine if it is unlocked.

Would like to have everything it originally came with if possible....holster, charger, etc....

Please feel free to PM, email, or put offers here.

Pics would be nice if you have them.

Thanks!!!

cky1billion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24236b05

Re: WTB: 8700c (AT & T)

I have two 8700c's. I no longer have the original house charger that came with the BB. I now use a moto razr house charger. I have put brand new official RIM batteries in them. I have one holster, however I can get another if need be. Any usb cable will do, and I have many of them if you need. I have the 4.2 OS on them. From using the hoster there are some scratches on the sides, and a few from normal use. Let me know what you think.

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: WTB: 8700c (AT & T)

Quote Originally Posted by cky1billion View Post
    I have two 8700c's. I no longer have the original house charger that came with the BB. I now use a moto razr house charger. I have put brand new official RIM batteries in them. I have one holster, however I can get another if need be. Any usb cable will do, and I have many of them if you need. I have the 4.2 OS on them. From using the hoster there are some scratches on the sides, and a few from normal use. Let me know what you think.
    PM sent w/ my email addy.

If need be I can live with out the wall charger and USB cable. I have enough of those lying around. The device w/ original battery and holster would be fine. Not my preference, but I could live with it for what I need.

Thanks for responding!!!