I'd like to explore getting an unlocked 7100g or 7105t for use on the t-mobile ... PinStack Marketplace forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4

WTB 7100

I'd like to explore getting an unlocked 7100g or 7105t for use on the t-mobile netowrk.

Anyone looking to unload?

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: WTB 7100

Still lookin? I have possibly two 7105t's. My friends are trying to sell them and get sidekicks, they aren't unlocked though. Let me know if you have an offer for them...

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: WTB 7100

~~Posted via BB (
    Same here. Possibly/probably selling my 7105. Going to get it unlocked on Monday. Have the bb, stock holster, house and car charger, dm disc, original box, t mobile issued booklet, rim detailed booklet. Has ramble, google, berry 411, jive slide, bb messenger all installed. Also running a beta test on omega one right now. Will include a CD with approx 200+themes.
    Also have a plantronics discovery blue tooth if interested. Includes the headset and clip, 3 ear buds, holder for the headest, portable charger, wall charger and adapters for 4 types of phone chargers to use too, so you can always have one charger aval. The portable charger runs off of a AAA battery. The headset will also vibrate when in the holster.
    If you are interested, email me or pin me or private message me.
    By the way, I am located in Nashville. Pictures of the bb and headset can be found in the thread "pictures of your blackberry on pinstack".