This pearl was dropped in a cooler full of ice and water. I immediately removed ... PinStack Marketplace forum

superkrai no está en línea Stack level 2

Water damaged Tmobile Pearl

Advertisement

This pearl was dropped in a cooler full of ice and water. I immediately removed battery and let phone sit for almost two months before trying it again. I purchased a new pearl the next day.

This phone works except for the screen. i can still make and receive calls and browse the internet without any problems. Sometimes it looks fine and other times it gets really dark. It will randomly go from normal to dark at least once a day and it stays in both states for a fair amount of time. When it looks fine, you cant even tell anything happened to the phone. However, it is really hard to see when the screen gets dark. I have to shield the screen from any light or glare to be able to see it.

My original plan was to send it away to be fixed or try ordering a replacement screen and fix it myself. That plan has changed since i have another pearl anyway as well as an 8700.

looking to sell for 50 dollars and shipped for free. maybe someone can get it working themselves or needs it for parts.

mikytrance no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Water damaged Tmobile Pearl

Hey superkrai,
    I lookig for a white pearl, in case it's. E-mail me some pics to mikytrance@gmail.com

I really interested

Thanks

superkrai no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Water damaged Tmobile Pearl

It is the regular black pearl.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~