If anyone has a Blackberry Pearl for sale, drop me a line, I am located ... PinStack Marketplace forum

dazza no está en línea Stack level 1

Wanted - Blackberry Pearl

Advertisement

If anyone has a Blackberry Pearl for sale, drop me a line, I am located here in Canada. Dont want to pay silly prices for this phone. I can buy it our right, locked to Rogers from our wireless stores for $300. So obviously looking for a better deal as I want two of these babies.

Cheers

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The Rogers online price is $249, plus you get $10 off for on-line purchase, and a $50 AMEX card. So really, it's $190.

You could attempt to discover a local dealer who would sell for less; they do have the option of subsidising the price further themselves, at the dealer's cost, in order to get the data plan commission.

scotteru33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am selling my BB Pearl for around 200 unlocked and shipped. Email me at suejima@hotmail.com if your interested

kathleentoronto no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Blackberry Pearl

Hey,

I have a blackberry pearl in mint condition + charger + neon green silicone case. I found the phone when I was working at the mall and nobody I know wants it. I am selling for a ridiculously cheap price of $125 ... I need the money and you will LOVE the phone! It is unlocked for Rogers.

Email me at Kathy.teixeira@gmail.com and we'll go from there
    cheers

kathy xoxox

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleentoronto View Post
    Hey,

I have a blackberry pearl in mint condition + charger + neon green silicone case. I found the phone when I was working at the mall and nobody I know wants it. I am selling for a ridiculously cheap price of $125 ... I need the money and you will LOVE the phone! It is unlocked for Rogers.

Email me at Kathy.teixeira@gmail.com and we'll go from there
    cheers

kathy xoxox
    I think you're almost 3 years too late for this one.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter