I would like to sell my MPX 220 for $65. I bought the phone brand ... PinStack Marketplace forum

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Want to Sell - MPx220

Advertisement

I would like to sell my MPX 220 for $65. I bought the phone brand new in the box for $220. It's only about 8 months old and is in decent condition. The front screen has a few minor scratches and the inside screen has a few marks where the keys touch when it is closed. I will also include the owner's manual, warranty information booklet, software CD, wall charger, car charger, headphones, case with belt clip, USB cable, and the actual box it came in.

MPX 220 specs:

The Motorola MPx220 makes global connectivity easier and more flexible than ever. The quad-band MPx220 provides mobile professionals a world class feature phone with the constant and global access to email, IM and the Web. For capturing and sharing the instant moments in life, the MPx220 offers an integrated 1.2 megapixel camera with flash and advanced multi-media messaging service. With access to Pocket Outlook and Pocket Internet Explorer, the busy professional will never miss an email, IM or a call.

Specific details:

- Windows Mobile software allows compatibility with Windows Mobile applications such as Pocket Outlook and Pocket Internet Explorer, designed to match and transpose the Outlook desktop experience

- GSM quad-band technology for communication around the globe

- Built-in 1.2-megapixel camera, multi-step zoom, flash, self-portrait, and video clip capture and playback capabilities

- Integrated MP3 audio player via Microsoft Windows Media Player 10 and 40-chord polyphonic sound engine

- Speaker-independent voice recognition with full-duplex speakerphone

- Personal Information Management (PIM) features including Datebook with Reminder Alarms, Calculator, and Date and Clock

- Messaging via Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), MSN Messenger, and email (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP)

- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free connectivity and infrared port for synchronization

- WAP 2.0 compliant Pocket Internet Explorer browser with GPRS Class 10 technology for high-speed data transmission

- 32 MB of internal memory and mini-SD memory expansion slot for additional storage with optional card

- PC synchronization via ActiveSync

Another item I can either sell with the purchase of the phone or separately is a Patriot Memory 1GB mini SD card that is compatible with the MPX 220 or any other device that is mini SD enabled. I will sell the mini SD card for $25 separate or I will sell the MPX 220, the accessories, and the mini SD card for $85.

MPX 220 Pics:

Holster Pics:

If you are interested in buying either the phone or the mini SD card then please contact me at COJO_24@mycingular.blackberry.net

Thanks in advance,

COJO 24

atarimaster no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Want to Sell - MPx220

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol ...trying to sell a "not so good" phone to people that already have superior devices.

Good luck with that

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Well I'm trying.

COJO 24

Mi|enko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D1276

Quote Originally Posted by atarimaster
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol ...trying to sell a "not so good" phone to people that already have superior devices.

Good luck with that
    The MPX200 and 220 were both great phones in their own right. Wish they would have released the 300. . . oh well. C'est la vie.

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Offer is still good so if anyone is interested contact me somehow.

Thanks,

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Offer is still good and if you are interested please contact me via one of the ways listed. My email is COJO_24@mycingular.blackberry.net. My PIN is 23E89BE8. Also you can PM me and we can get this all figured out.

Thanks,

COJO 24

PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

This item has now been sold so there is no need for anyone to contact me.

COJO 24