This is a beautiful BB 8703e. Almost brand new. It is a Verizon. I want ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pickle420 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Want To Sell Blackberry 8703e

Advertisement

This is a beautiful BB 8703e. Almost brand new. It is a Verizon. I want to get this off my hands so I can get a PDA or Pocket PC. So basically if your interested either email or Private Messege me. I can send you pictures and you can name your price. But before you start emailing me I wont take anything less than $150 and you are paying the shiping. I'm going to wait 2 weeks starting tomorrow and the highest bidder gets it. Any other information requests please email me.

Bryan M Pickel

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Want To Sell Blackberry 8703e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I wish you luck in selling it, but you realize this isn't ebay. If you want to sell it to the highest bidder you really should post it someplace like ebay.

acydphryck no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Want To Sell Blackberry 8703e

Quote Originally Posted by pickle420
    This is a beautiful BB 8703e. Almost brand new. It is a Verizon. I want to get this off my hands so I can get a PDA or Pocket PC. So basically if your interested either email or Private Messege me. I can send you pictures and you can name your price. But before you start emailing me I wont take anything less than $150 and you are paying the shiping. I'm going to wait 2 weeks starting tomorrow and the highest bidder gets it. Any other information requests please email me.

Bryan M Pickel
    Do you still have the 8703e for sale?? i'm interested and have money on hand. I have verified paypal account as well. Please let me know asap. Thanks.