PRICE REDUCED TO 155$ NEED TO SELL!!! ASAP!!!!!!!! Hey guys, I've got a Brand New ... PinStack Marketplace forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Verizon 8330 Brand New Light Pink/Lavender

Advertisement

PRICE REDUCED TO 155$ NEED TO SELL!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I've got a Brand New Pink Blackberry 8330 branded Verizon. It is a friend of mine's. He bought it for his wife as a gift, along with a 2g Micro SD, extra chargers, A Case (not completely sure what brand, but it is a hard shell case) which is in his words, Pink and Purple with lots of sparkly and Glittery things on it. lol. She used the phone for a few hours and decided she didnt like it. So, he asked me to sell it for him. I have attatched a picture of the phone so you can see that it is in fact Brand New. All the software and standard accessories are with it as well, and never have been taken out of the box. I am asking 220$ (I will REASONABLY negotiate) for it. Great gift for a blackberry lover at christmas. Please inquire if you are serious by pm. Thanks.

PS, the blue square you see in the screen is a reflection of his device that he used to take the picture.

K
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kayhites717; 11-19-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED TO 155$
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    HEY GUYS!
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

slashandsemicolon no está en línea Stack level 1

Is this still up for sale?

Have interest in verizon 8330, still up for sale?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Im Sorry, This device is already sold. Thank you for your interest, Though.

k