To: The Blackberry Community From: The Shark Team Date: 10/17/05 Re: The Shark Modem (Released) ... PinStack Marketplace forum

mediabb no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Utilize Your Blackberry as a modem- Another method

Advertisement

To: The Blackberry Community
    Date: 10/17/05
    Re: The Shark Modem (Released)

We want to announce today that we are releasing The Shark Modem Application. We appreciate your patience during the development of our application. We first started this project a few months back and have been working very hard ever since and now it’s time for “The Shark Attack”. We hope that this application serves it purposes in helping The Blackberry Community get the most out of their Blackberry device. Please visit our website www.mobishark.com. Here you can find more information about the application as well as buy it. We The Shark Team would like to thank you again for all of your help and support. Please remember to be on the lookout for some really cool application developed by The Shark Team in a few months. We love to hear from you guys so please email us your comments/thoughts/questions… etc.

Many Thanks!

The Shark Team
    The Shark Modem Release Date: 10/17/05
    site: www.mobishark.com

eli
    eli no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    201cfd69

Re: Utilize Your Blackberry as a modem- Another method

I don't get it.

What does this product do that I can't already do using the method described here: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=371 ?

mediabb no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Utilize Your Blackberry as a modem- Another method

Greeting Eli,

The main purpose of this application is serve The Blackberry Community with a way of using their device as a modem. If you notice in the begining of the thread it's states:

"Prerequisites
    Cingular, Rogers, Vodafone and T-Mobile, (Others possible)
    7100 series, 7105 series, 7270, 7285, 7290 series (version 3.8 or better)"

1) Some users have had problems setting up their Blackberry device correctly.
    2) Not all Blackberry device model have the capability of utlizing this feature.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by eli
    I don't get it.

What does this product do that I can't already do using the method described here: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=371 ?