Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) I also have not heard anything, paypal is giving him until the ... PinStack Marketplace forum

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

I also have not heard anything, paypal is giving him until the 18th to respond to the dispute.

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Well, still notihng new. only a few more days until paypal takes action for him not responding.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 08-18-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Content Edit

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonelafide View Post
    Well, still notihng new. only a few more days until paypal takes action for him not responding. thats really gay.
    If you haven't reported this to ic3 please do so. It's the internet crime complaint center, it only takes a few minutes - I did when I had my trouble - it can't hurt to document this where ever possible.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    If you haven't reported this to ic3 please do so. It's the internet crime complaint center, it only takes a few minutes - I did when I had my trouble - it can't hurt to document this where ever possible.
    Agreed, otherwise it will continue !

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Hope you get sorted in the end. Does suck though

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Tomorrow is the day everything gets solved I guess, hope it goes well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    Tomorrow is the day everything gets solved I guess, hope it goes well for you!
    Bonelafide,

Be aware that tomorrow is ONLY a deadline for the seller to reply to Paypal. Based on my experience I can almost guarantee you that "tomorrow" IS NOT the "day everything gets solved." Tomorrow is, more likely, the day the recovery of your money gets started.

I hope that it happens quicker for you than it did for me. I first got an email from Paypal informing me that all they could refund to me was THEIR fee - don't be discouraged. It was weeks before the remaninder of my payment was refunded to me. I hope, in the end, all your money will be refunded too but that's why I advised patience earlier in the thread - it's frustrating but patience helps you get through it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Bonelafide,

Be aware that tomorrow is ONLY a deadline for the seller to reply to Paypal. Based on my experience I can almost guarantee you that "tomorrow" IS NOT the "day everything gets solved." Tomorrow is, more likely, the day the recovery of your money gets started.

I hope that it happens quicker for you than it did for me. I first got an email from Paypal informing me that all they could refund to me was THEIR fee - don't be discouraged. It was weeks before the remaninder of my payment was refunded to me. I hope, in the end, all your money will be refunded too but that's why I advised patience earlier in the thread - it's frustrating but patience helps you get through it.

Ha, yeah Jblack, i figured tomorrow wouldnt be the day everything gets solved. i knew that they prob would have just started the refunding process since he hasnt even responded. but im hangin in and im being patient! lol i wish tomorrow would be the day tho!

but thanks for your support Jblackfish!! +rep for you! ha.

oh and i ended up getting 3 BBs from ATT, but they screwed us over and opend up a whole new account under my moms name, so we had 6 phone lines we were paying for and to cancel the old one we wouldve had to pay and to cancel the new one they made us send the phones back... and we were only able to keep one and so my mom gave me the new phone but the lady told my mom about the BB and how i wouldnt be able to send pics and such without internet and recommended the LG VU... so i ended up getting that.

Looks like a pretty neat phone for a non-BB - good luck with it.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Yep, at least it isn't a palm or windows pocket

PIN/ID
    LESS
    if i remember correctly I had that happen and they didn't respond and they refunded it later in the afternoon. maybe you will get so lucky.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Looks like a pretty neat phone for a non-BB - good luck with it.

yeah black, its pretty neat. for a touchscreen i like it. its small and everything. only thing i dont like is how we cant customize it like how we can with the BB... i have 30 days, probably like 28 now lol. but internet and all for this is 15, sooo idk and the browser supposedly is better then the BB.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    update from paypal:

"Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-525-220-718

Status

We were able to recover $0.00 USD from the seller and processed a refund to you.

What happens next
    We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment."

so what... im guessing he took all his money and ran, so what happens if he cant pay then what?!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I would contact IC3 as suggested. I would also file a report with your DA....Not sure of the way it works in the states with minimum amounts etc. You could also contact your bank or credit card company and see what they can do on their end.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    wow this really sux, guess there are bottom feeders even in a great place like the stacks.... :-(
    hope someone catches this guy soon
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast