Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

wow, i really wanted to file a dispute on like the 7th, but i wanted ... PinStack Marketplace forum

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

Advertisement

wow, i really wanted to file a dispute on like the 7th, but i wanted to try and be nice and patient and see if he would've given me tracking information. So i didn't file one until the afternoon of the 8th! i didn't see any notification saying he wasn't going to be able to be contacted :-/

My dispute is on file and all, and it reads "Awaiting other party's response".
    I sent paypal a message briefly explaining what happend and how he was trying to use multiple email address and asked if it was possible for him to close his account like that.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Sorry to hear about this guys and/or girls. Hopefully you will get your money back!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is he still getting on the stacks?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    yep, he logged on earlier today.
    he has been sending SHGLMBX messages and gave him a different email address from beckymae and me. and told shglmx to send him the money earlier and basicly the same thing he told beckmae and I.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Bonelafide,

Very sorry for the trouble. As others have said, don't panic yet. I had this problem with a different user several months ago - $300 for a 8320 that never showed up - and, although it took some time, it all came out good in the end - I hope the same good luck is with you.

Filing the dispute with Paypal is the right thing to do. It's a slow process but they may be able to help you.

Unfortunately there are a very few rotten apples everywhere who will take advantage of your trust. Be patient - we'll do everything we can to help you resolve the issue.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Glad to see the mods helping out however they can instead of turning the other way like i've seen elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Glad to see the mods helping out however they can instead of turning the other way like i've seen elsewhere.

Thanks. We're ALL (the mods) aware of it and we'll do everything we can to stop this type of abuse.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Very sorry, but yeah he's been active cause ive seen him in some of my threads

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Yeah I know he's active and it sucks knowin that he's ignoring us. But I'm sure paypal will get everything situated.
    He hasn't even replied to the paypal dispute email or anything!

mjkone no está en línea Stack level 2
    Be patient??? That's absurd. One person using 3 different email addresses is enough of a clue. Using overseas email addresses is even more of a giveaway. Pinstack mods should consider banning Bond47 from posting before he does even more damage.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    I wanna see his defense before he gets banned. From what everyones said, it doesn't look good but he's innocent until proven guilty in my book

I was searching Bond's posts and he is claiming he has an 8100 he is selling for 100 dollars. The problem is he claims he was using it in Verizon. Anyone who knows the blackberry world well knows that Verizon is Cdma only and doesn't support the 8100. His supposed picture of it shows a Vodaphone Pearl. He is ripping people off. This guy needs to be stopped ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by mjkone View Post
    Be patient??? That's absurd. One person using 3 different email addresses is enough of a clue. Using overseas email addresses is even more of a giveaway. Pinstack mods should consider banning Bond47 from posting before he does even more damage.

There are a number of reasons NOT to ban a user too quickly. One is that they can't respond to our attempts to contact the user and two is that banning a user COULD end all possibilties for a resolution. BE VERY CAREFUL about telling moderators how to handle their business in the future. We discuss these issue as a group and handle them that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    I wanna see his defense before he gets banned. From what everyones said, it doesn't look good but he's innocent until proven guilty in my book
    Good point, dallas. He isn't guilty YET.

He is taking advantage of people that are trusting him. This doesn't require a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I am a BES admin at my company. His Verizon 8100 post says that it has "BES installed". That's not even an installable feature. BES is a data plan you request from your provider. Not to mention that Verizon only offers the 8130 and certainly not in black.

This is fraud and he is being allowed to freely commit it in this community. I have been a stacker for about a year and a half and I am usually quiet about these type of things. However, this just irritates me because I have been a victim of something similar to this and the Secret Service had to get involved. Ultimately, the seller ended up in jail. That case had to do with laptops, but this is the same premise and for less money.

If the mods want to ban me for trying to protect fellow stackers, so be it, but I am going to track this guy and tell anyone trying to buy from him to beware.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast