Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Received another PM. sorry but I cannot give out my telephone number, buy one phone ... PinStack Marketplace forum

shglbmx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2402B165

Advertisement

Received another PM.

sorry but I cannot give out my telephone number, buy one phone if you want to confirm? but then again it is up to you.
    I directed him to this thread. Let's see what he has to say about it.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by beckymae42 View Post
    Hi Bonelafide .....

Just wanted to post here as I told you I would. I received a message from Bond47 on Tuesday responding to an add in the marketplace stating that he had a 8330 case that he would sell me for $60. I was really excited since I was super desperate to get a case.

He confirmed that as long as I paid through paypal he would send it off that day, the latest the next day. Just as you experienced I received very timely communication up until payment was received. Once he received payment he said that he got it and that he would let me know when it was sent out ... still have not heard a thing. I have sent numerous emails and PM's without a response.

I saw your thread which made me even more sure that this guy scammed me. Each day I have sent him something, including today. I am very understanding and if for whatever reason there was something that would have caused the delay I probably would have given him a break .... but no communication at all is not acceptable.

You and I have no choice but to dispute through paypal and as you are doing here try and get the word out. People that are not going to follow through with transactions should not be trusted and should not be allowed on these sites.

I lost $60 and you lost $100 .... thats a lot of cash .....

I am sorry you had to experience this, and I hope the dispute process works for both of us.

Take care!
    what kind of case for 60 bucks?

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It was a verizon 8330 stock case.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is googlemail valid? I thought there was only "@gmail.com" but I could be wrong.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah, we were emailing back and forth so I am assuming that it was valid. I never heard of it beforew though.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Weird.

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Googlemail.com I believe is what gmail is called overseas ... Something to do with copyrights I think.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    what kind of case for 60 bucks?
    Sorry just wanted to clarify it was a 8330 housing.

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    hmm, well this is really bugging me.

I filed a dispute, yet i doubt he even knows, i pm'd him telling him i did and he hasnt even responded. and something else that i found weird is, after i sent the payment i noticed that the name on his paypal account was "Bond bond"!

So he uses multiple emails and his paypal name is Bond bond.

and im scared because i keep hearing that if i paid with a credit card i can get my money back from paypal but that if i paid with money in my account it would be harder specialy if he closes his account or something like that. what i did was, i transfered the money from my bank account into my paypal account and then i sent it to him. Does anyone know if i still have a good chance of getting my money back?!

I am not sure exactly thew rules of paypal even though I read them but I believe they offer the sma protection if its from your bank or credit card. I work for a credit card company and if the transaction was through a credit cardx company you could dispute and if there was no response you will get your money back no questuon, with a bank it is way more difficult and involved.

But I did notice that when I select my credit card through paypal there is always a message that comes up that asks me if I am sure that I want to change and gives me all the protection details. I will have to look that up when I get home.

Oh when I submitted the dispute it did seem as though he might have closed his acct because it automatically said that the customer was not able to be contacted.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Quote Originally Posted by bonelafide View Post
    hmm, well this is really bugging me.

I filed a dispute, yet i doubt he even knows, i pm'd him telling him i did and he hasnt even responded. and something else that i found weird is, after i sent the payment i noticed that the name on his paypal account was "Bond bond"!

So he uses multiple emails and his paypal name is Bond bond.

and im scared because i keep hearing that if i paid with a credit card i can get my money back from paypal but that if i paid with money in my account it would be harder specialy if he closes his account or something like that. what i did was, i transfered the money from my bank account into my paypal account and then i sent it to him. Does anyone know if i still have a good chance of getting my money back?!
    I had the same kind of issue you had in transferring money from a bank account during a dispute with musiciansfriend.com they will definitely still refund you your money if you use that method of payment.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes ...

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Quote Originally Posted by beckymae42 View Post
    Oh when I submitted the dispute it did seem as though he might have closed his acct because it automatically said that the customer was not able to be contacted.

what?! he closed his account?

like it didnt let you file the dispute or it said he wasnt able to be contact?

i filed the dispute yesterday.... awhman. im confused now.

I don't know ... It did say that the member or whatever wasn't able to be contacted. I didn't open my dispute until really late last night, early this morning like 2 in the morning. That seemed weird to me to instantly get that responce but I didn't think about him actually close his acct until I read one of the posts above

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast