Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

This matter is being investigated by the PinStack Moderation Team. Please refrain from posting about ... PinStack Marketplace forum

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

Transaction with Bond47: for the records.

Advertisement

This matter is being investigated by the PinStack Moderation Team.
    Please refrain from posting about moderation issues and banning other members.
    Be assured this matter is being looked into.

Please DO NOT PM or conduct any transactions with Bond47 until this investigation is completed.

Lavagirl

__________________________________________________ ______

So ive been looking for a Pearl 8120 for the longest, i finally find someone selling one for a reasonable price. I decide to go ahead and buy it. I paid through paypal. This is just to keep record of this transaction, because so far things are a little "iffy".

Bond47 said he would've shipped the same day he received the cash...

I sent the cash on the morning of the 5th of August, 2008. around 9:40am-10:00am or so. (that's real early and the package could've been shipped). Bond47 claimed he couldn't ship that day because he was heading out. He said he was going to ship the next day, August 6th, 2008.

August 6th comes around bond47 says: "Hi, sorry iv been busy all day! but i told my partner to ship the phone off! so its on its way, when shes back home which will be tomorrow, ill send you the tracking number. Sorry about that, but dont worry its on its way now. Hopefully you`ll recieve it on saturday "

I told him i would have liked tracking by today morning before 12:00 pm. or i was going to ask for my money back through paypal. I sent him a couple of PMs asking for tracking and then he said:

"Hi, yeah she got back in today, and said the guy didnt give her no tracking number?
    which i was very confused about! but ama go in there tomorrow to see if i can check up on anything.
    "

I said: "um..why tomorrow man? eh, i dont know... i dont know. Cant you call, or something because you keep sayin... tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow? I sent you alota cash ha, but not for things to get pushed off for "tomorrow". Im not being rude or anything but im just saying you know? i dont like buying stuff from people and things end up not going smoothly, or the seller acts non chalaunt about things. Do you think you can find something out now? or today, its still pretty early (at least where im at, its 1:30 pm) most post offices dont close until 6 on weekdays..."

So far i havnt gotten a reply. Im just iffy about this now because, before i sent the money he was always in constant communication with me asking for the money and asking has it gotten to my account yet and etc. Once i sent the cash and he got it, I would hear from him every very breifly with no good news. Even if he had good news, it was still somethin iffy about it, instead of him shippin same day he said he was going out, instead of him shipping next day he got his girl to do it, instead of him doing it him self, and instead of me getting tracking that same day he said she had the tracking but wasnt coming back till the next day. When she does come back he claims they never gave her tracking!! and now hes asking for a whole nother day just to give me tracking?!

Im calm but slowly running out of calmness...
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 08-10-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: content edit

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sorry Bro. Maybe you can PM Hayden or one of the other mods, maybe they can help!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That stinks, but you are way more trusting than I would ever be....especially since he is a very new member......I hope it works out for you....and I hope he does the right thing.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    First, you paid via paypal and they offer protection. I wouldn't panic yet. Give the package time to get to you. If it was sent USPS you don't get trcking, just delivery confirmation. Give it time and if you don't have it in a reasonable amount of time they start the dispute process with paypal.

I had to dispute an ebay auction with paypal as what the seller sent was not what the auction was for. We got all our money back from paypal. They are good at processing disputes.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive bought a couple of BBs from the members here, and had good success. While its little consolation, this is an isolated incident. Like Melissa said, you're covered with PayPal-I hope it works out for you.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    It's already been said... Luckily you used PayPal.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    yah i know, im sure its going to be good. hopefully.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Update:

It is now August 8th, 3 days after i paid.
    I paid 08/05: i still have not received any type of tracking information. Or have not had steady contact with Bond47. Now he logs on rarely and doesnt reply to all of my PMs.

I found out another member here is having issues with Bond47 as well and im starting to get worried. I paid via Paypal but i had to transfer the money from my account and i heard something about i can get my money back only if i paid with credit card?

Edit: I sent him a PM 3 hours ago, and he never replied. I checked and he signed on 1 hr ago!
    Last edited by bonelafide; 08-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi Bonelafide .....

Just wanted to post here as I told you I would. I received a message from Bond47 on Tuesday responding to an add in the marketplace stating that he had a 8330 case that he would sell me for $60. I was really excited since I was super desperate to get a case.

He confirmed that as long as I paid through paypal he would send it off that day, the latest the next day. Just as you experienced I received very timely communication up until payment was received. Once he received payment he said that he got it and that he would let me know when it was sent out ... still have not heard a thing. I have sent numerous emails and PM's without a response.

I saw your thread which made me even more sure that this guy scammed me. Each day I have sent him something, including today. I am very understanding and if for whatever reason there was something that would have caused the delay I probably would have given him a break .... but no communication at all is not acceptable.

You and I have no choice but to dispute through paypal and as you are doing here try and get the word out. People that are not going to follow through with transactions should not be trusted and should not be allowed on these sites.

I lost $60 and you lost $100 .... thats a lot of cash .....

I am sorry you had to experience this, and I hope the dispute process works for both of us.

Take care!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I'm pretty sure that if paypal sees two disputes for a "personal user" they will do something about it....thanks for keeping us updated.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    Quote Originally Posted by beckymae42 View Post
    Hi Bonelafide .....
    ...I lost $60 and you lost $100 .... thats a lot of cash .....

Take care!

Correction: I lost 203 dollars! i was suppose to have sent him 210. but at the time i bought it i only had 203 so i told him i was going to send 10 extra dollars later.
    so yah, i lost freaking 203 dollars! (unless he actualy did shipped but right now i doubt it)

But yah, i filed a dispute earlier and lets see.

shglbmx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2402B165
    Just making another post here. I am attempting to purchase 2 blackberries from bond47 with limited response as well. I originally PM'd him for 100 dollars for the Pearl, but he didn't respond. A week later, the price was officially dropped to 100. Contacted him, said I would send payment. He PM'd me back asking me to send payment today and he would ship it same day.

I noticed another thread for another blackberry (8800) and I decided I might as well pick this up to in case anyone I know needs one (which apparently they do, because they called me asking for a phone), so I pm'd him again asking him to call me to confirm details, since I am going to be investing a good sum of money into these phones. So far, no response.

Let's see what happens..
    Last edited by shglbmx; 08-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.

shglbmx no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2402B165
    Received a response today:

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, been busy. So if you send the money to
    millingtonjacob@googlemail.com, I could get it posted today.

Thanks
    This is all I got.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7
    wow, he told me to send the money to another email! omg.

he told me to send the money to this email:
    bbond279@googlemail.com

WTC!

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bonelafide View Post
    wow, he told me to send the money to another email! omg.

he told me to send the money to this email:
    bbond279@googlemail.com

WTC!
    I was also given the bbond279@googlemail.com

craziness!!!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast