Hey Everybody, I would like to trade my 7290 BB for a TMOBILE Pocket Pc ... PinStack Marketplace forum

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Trade or Sell Unlocked 7290 Blackberry

Advertisement

Hey Everybody,

I would like to trade my 7290 BB for a TMOBILE Pocket Pc Phone, Treo or Sidekick II or another device, let me know and we'll see. The phone must be unlocked or compatible with the Tmobile network.

My 7290 has a new Black housing unit on it with a scuff mark I made with my fingernail on the back battery cover otherwise it looks like new. I prefer to trade for another device. I will SELL THE BB to ANY PINSTACK MEMBER FOR $100. I think that's a good deal but of course it's no 8700! I have wall charger, usb cable and I'll burn a cd with tmobiles new os system, a bunch of blackberry programs, IM, BB Messenger and 7200 Series themes.

Ms. Brenda
    Email me at msbrenda64@verizon.net if interested!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Trade or Sell Unlocked 7290 Blackberry

You're still getting the 8700g, correct? I'm just asking.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Msbrenda....
    Where are you located? No sim card included I assume right?
    Also, email me your address info also. I don't have a paypal or anything so I'd have to send you money order, cashiers check, check, whatever....I am looking for one to use as a test device.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    You're still getting the 8700g, correct? I'm just asking.
    Naw, can't deal with the lack of steady service been through 2 blackberry's and neither would keep a good signal gonna go with the MDA. Can't take it anymore, I think it's my area it's like the country in my town and I'm right next to a park, but it doesn't do that with other cell phones just the blackberries!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I had that problem with 3 Sidekicks. They all lost signal in my house MANY more times than I care to count. My Pocket PC devices crashed too much after only one drop on wood, concrete, pavement, etc. I had freezing issues with a regular phone, so the only device I have had that hasn't given me problems any worse than listed is my BlackBerry.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I had that problem with 3 Sidekicks. They all lost signal in my house MANY more times than I care to count. My Pocket PC devices crashed too much after only one drop on wood, concrete, pavement, etc. I had freezing issues with a regular phone, so the only device I have had that hasn't given me problems any worse than listed is my BlackBerry.
    Just Ordered Tmobile MDA will be here Friday, express delivery! They billed my account, HOORAY!!! My 7290 won't keep a signal long enough to check email or finish a call over 1 minute! TMO is the place to be!

SOLD!