[FONT=Times New Roman] I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 from Verizon. I do not want ... PinStack Marketplace forum

oh-crap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318B3A14

Trade my Pearl for a LG Voyager

Advertisement

[FONT=Times New Roman]I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 from Verizon. I do not want to pay for data anymore and would like to trade the phone for one that will work without the data package. This phone was purchased new in April of this year; it is in like new condition, has a screen protector and hard rubber case from Seidio. It also has a soft leather horizontal holster that puts it to sleep when inserted.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I would like to trade for a LG Voyager. Please PM me if interested.[/FONT]

SWord6736 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304049db
    Why would you trade a bb for a voyager. Take it from me the voyager sucks
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    318B3A14
    "Take it from me the Voyager sucks”
    Is that because you are comparing to a BB? If so, of course it sucks. Do you have personal experiences with a Voyager?
    Like I said in my post I am getting away from paying $30 for data, I really don’t have a big need for the data package anymore.
    Any thoughts on a VZ phone that would make my migration from a BB a little easier? I absolutely LOVE my BB but can’t justify it anymore.
    Last edited by oh-crap; 10-01-2008 at 12:01 PM.

PIN/ID
    304049db
    I do have some personal experience with the voyager if your going to switch to get away from data amounts why not just keep the phone and take off the data you can do that don't listen to verizon go to a bestbuy store and they will do it usually. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    318B3A14
    What can Best Buy do? Thats what I was doing is going off what Verizon told me. I first thought of turning off the data and just using it to sync (USB) with Outlook and as a phone. I was told by VZ that I could not do this though.

PIN/ID
    318B3A14
    I called Best Buy AND a local Verizon Store and they are claiming they have no way to take off the data plan. Is it just a matter of getting a hold of the right person?

PIN/ID
    304049db
    Yeah your not supposed to have the data plan taking off but it can be done. I'm a sales consultant for Best Buy Mobile it can be done.