Does anyone know of a good place (besides here of course..I posted here) that I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

trade 8703 e site?

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a good place (besides here of course..I posted here) that I might offer my newer 8703e sprint network for a gulp! Treo newer model? My work wants me to use Treo because of some of its capabilities and they pay for service. So I'm needing a Treo on sprint network and would rather trade than buy new Treo. Thanks feel free to pm me if ud like. Thanks.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lesa, you may try one of the other forums as well. They not as cool as this one, but hey the more you put it out there the more chance you have. www.blackberryforums.com
    PDA street forums - RIM & Blackberry General Discussion
    Just in case you didn't have them

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks..I'm having a meeting today with my supervisor about why I should be allowed to keep my berry baby when everyone else is switching ..this lassie won't surrender her berry without a fight ..

bassounds no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm in the opposite sitution

Hi,
    I'm in the opposite situation as you. I have a Treo 650 (bought about 1 month ago) and the company I work for just switched all mobile email to Blackberry only, so I am looking for a way to trade my virtually new Treo.

Are you still thinking of trading? If so, please contact me.

Anyone know how this might be possible?
    Thanks,
    Ashley

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hello bassounds, welcome to pinstack. The best way to buy, sell or trade anything would be to do so here on bBay... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ell_trade.html

Which I have moved this thread to...