I just got a 9700 and will be selling my 8900 off once I switch ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

*SOLD* Tmobile 8900, $185 shipped **added pics and info**

Advertisement

I just got a 9700 and will be selling my 8900 off once I switch all my data over to the new phone.

The 8900 is in very good condition and is blacked out with a black bezel rather than the stock chrome colored one. Also has a black battery door rather than the stock silver/gray one from Tmobile (I will send you the silver one in the box though, no scratches on it). I installed a dark tinted privacy screen to it that is attached and makes it look even better! Not a cheesy type privacy screen either with air bubbles underneath...this one looks like it came that way from the factory practically. Asking $185 shipped in the USA, international shipping may be an additional 10 bucks.

See me on Ebay for feedback under the same user id as on here

Or on Faunaclassifieds where I buy and sell reptiles (same user id as well)

I am paypal verified too

I have sold my last 2 phones on here. If you go find threads I have created you should be able to see the details and maybe even contact the buyers if they are still active on here. It was a Pearl 8100, and a Curve 8320.

I'd rate my phone 8.5 out of 10 due to normal but minimal wear and tear on the battery door and some slight rub on the bezel where it slides into the holster. Hardly noticeable though. No scratches anywhere else. You can go grab a new black battery door for very cheap if it bugs you or use my original silver/gray one that I never used and will send in the box. I always keep my phone in a leather holster so it does not get used and abused.

Will include 2gb memory card, original box it came in with charger and manual, leather pouch I got with my 9700 (it fits the 8900 too), original battery door that I replaced with the current black one, and a charging stand/pod to use on a night stand or desk (see link for pic: http://www.aftermarketcellular.com/c...-14396-009.gif. )

I will of course wipe the phone before I send it to you :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lovin2act; 11-21-2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: updating info
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    OH WOW! THAT is one SEXY BEYOTCH!!!!! . Blacked out bb oooooooh o.O
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Haha yes I like sexy beyotches!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Phone is in process to be unlocked. Will have the code from Tmobile in about 24hrs.

help me feed my puppy :cry:
    Last edited by lovin2act; 11-19-2009 at 03:46 PM.

couple more pics
    Last edited by lovin2act; 11-19-2009 at 03:35 PM.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    help me feed my puppy :cry:
    lol! classic.

Quote Originally Posted by labevlol View Post
    lol! classic.
    heh heh

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    After failed attempts to buy an 9700 I may have an interest in your device... Ill pm you

Phone is now unlocked and ready to use on any carrier.

Phone is now sold and my puppy gets to eat yaaaaay!!!

Mods please close thread.