Just got 8320 and am selling my Pearl. Had it for about 3 months. No ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

TMO Blackberry Pearl (unlocked, black)

Advertisement

Just got 8320 and am selling my Pearl. Had it for about 3 months. No noticable scratches. Never dropped or damaged. Kept in leather pouch and plastic rubberized skin the whole time I used it. So its in new condition. Have original box, software, and items that came with it when I bought it new. Asking for $140.00 obo. Email me at lovin2act@hotmail.com if interested. I am in SoCal, OC. Will ship though if needed. I do have paypal if easier.

Oh yeah Im kinda new here since I was lookin for help on my new 8320 and decided to register. If you have Ebay you can see my feedback there with transactions. My user name there is also Lovin2act. I'm an actor :-) Otherwise just email me and you can decide if I am lame or not. I see the other Pearls for sale on here are a bit more so maybe I should raise my price! I forgot I do have an OEM leather swivel case with this phone too. I'm gonna list this on Ebay in the next few hours if nothing comes of this post here. Just thought I'd try here first seein as this is a BB haven!
    Last edited by lovin2act; 09-25-2007 at 05:00 PM.

danstertu980 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: TMO Blackberry Pearl (unlocked, black)

hey my name is danny im from duluth,ga
    are u willing to sell it for 130?

Need to save the ten bucks huh? Yeah no problem Danny! I'll have to ship it to you obviously since we are across the country from each other here. Can you do paypal?
    Last edited by lovin2act; 09-25-2007 at 08:56 PM.

This is still up for grabs if anyone is interested. Have not heard from the above poster.

liljae8 no está en línea Stack level 2

i'll give you $125 for it and i can send the money through paypal ASAP. let me know thanks

Item had been sold.

Thanks Tom!

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Thanks to you too

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act
    Item had been sold.

Thanks Tom!
    -t o m-
    *PearlLover, CurveAbuser*
    :D

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great seller, I just received my 8900 from Mark and the transaction went smoothly and shipping was fast! Phone works great!

Wow old thread here!! Anyhow thanks so much Rozzy9!!! You were awesome to do business with and I would definitely recommend to anyone on here! Thanks again for everything!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Mods this thread got left unlocked from a few years back so feel free to lock it up now.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".