Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovin2act

So over the weekend my wife and I jumped onto a new TMO value plan ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

TMO 9700 Bold $150, VZW 9630 Tour $90

Advertisement

So over the weekend my wife and I jumped onto a new TMO value plan for unlimited minutes, text, and 2gb of data for each line that comes to a hundred bucks a month! We also got new phones with this.

She was on Verizon and has a 9630 Tour. (cant find original box unfortunately, have chargers for it to include and 2gb memory card)

I was off contract with TMO and have a 9700 Bold. (has all original packaging still)

We are still working on doing all the device transfers to our new phones, but once we finish both of our old phones will be available for sale.

Asking for $90 on the Tour OBO, and $150 on the Bold OBO.

Both are in good used condition, not crappy used condition. The Tour lived inside a plastic case it's whole life and there is slight rub and markings from the case on the exterior. The screen had a protective cover on it at all times as well so there are no scratches on it. It is in great working order and nothing is visually noticeable that would make it look like it went through a war zone. The Bold lived inside my leather holster and is almost new looking still. No screen scratches either.

Over the next day or so I will be snapping up pics of both and adding them to this post. Just wanted to get an ad up and get things started if anyone has any interest.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 08-15-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: price change
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Haven't seen you around in awhile! Good luck with the sale. What new devices didja get?

It has been a long ol time! I still lurk, just haven't posted as much

I tried to change the subject line of this thread to reflect the lower price on the Tour that I am asking, but it still shows the higher amount. Is that fixable by chance?

Well since the plan from TMO was a limited time deal and I didn't want to risk missing out on it, we just upgraded to 9780's. She got white and I got black. Not sure when TMO will drop the touch bolds and for our budget right now this just worked out better. She wasn't to happy with the camera missing AF on the touch bold either. Once she saw the white 9780, she really wanted it. And for me, I loved my 9700 and the small size, so I am fine with the 9780 as well and with just waiting for the qnx phones coming in a year or so
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Looks like the price change finally took.

Nice to see you around again!

Thanks Rodga, nice to be seen

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Are these still available? Would you consider a package price for the both of them?

Hi riff_raff,

They are still available but I do have one person who has expressed interest ahead of you. I came into some delays with the new phones and had to get 2 newer ones which finally came in the mail Wed night. In the next couple days we will be all set and ready to let go of these that are listed. Due to OS 7 glitches, you cant do a straight device switch in DM without messing up your new phone, so we are having to use our old phones to remember all of the settings and apps we needs to get onto our new phones. I finished last night but my wife is still working on hers.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Ok- keep me posted

Phones have been sold. Thank you to Rovic (xelena) for a great transaction!
    xelena likes this.

Congrats! Stick around and let us know how you like your new Bold!