This Pearl is titanium, WiFi, good working order. The screen is BRAND NEW and has ... PinStack Marketplace forum

davidmcw no está en línea Stack level 1

Post TMo 8120 FS

Advertisement

This Pearl is titanium, WiFi, good working order. The screen is BRAND NEW and has always been covered by the Invisible Shield that is still on. The rest of the case has normal wear and tear (never had a skin except for the screen). Battery life nominal, no SIM card.

Asking $125.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    David, Welcome to Pinstack. Since you're new and this is your 1st post I suggest you post a few pics, front, back and maybe side shots and, if you have them maybe list a reference or two - for example feedback from another forum or site where you've sold in that past.

Some users who might be interested in this 8120 might have reservations in buying from a brand new user who they aren't familiar with. It's just my opinion and suggestion.

Again, welcome and I hope you have many happy hours learning and helping on Pinstack.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

davidmcw no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks j. I'll try and get a few pics up later this week. As for references, my only thought is to check ebay for dcdavemcw. I have a 100% positive score for my 26 transactions there.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    eBay reference works great! Good luck with your sale here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com