Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Saw them already!!...let me know when ur going to be ready.... PinStack Marketplace forum

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF

Advertisement

Saw them already!!...let me know when ur going to be ready.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cool deal! Just waiting on my memory card and holster to get here and we are good to go!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

I got all my stuff in the mail today so I am good to go. One prob is that Tmobile is whacking me around with the unlock code. So I dont have that done yet. They said another day or two. Do you want to wait or just do it yourself? I can get this shipped tomorrow sometime if you wanna do it yourself. Otherwise as soon as they get me the code I will get this moving. Let me know!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Ok, why dont just send me the unlock code when u get it? Send me ur paypal so we can do this.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

Okee dokee works for me. I'll send a pay pal email your way
    Last edited by lovin2act; 02-19-2009 at 02:53 PM.

Shipped via UPS ground today! Sent the unlock code via email. Thanks for everything and I hope you will enjoy the phone as much as I did!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12