Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just got an 8900 and need to pay for it now. Selling my 8320 just ... PinStack Marketplace forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Titanium 8320, $120 - SOLD

Advertisement

Just got an 8900 and need to pay for it now.

Selling my 8320 just upgraded to latest OS with TMO. Has not been unlocked but can do so upon request (might cause delay in getting it to you). The battery cover is a seido rubberized cover and is worn a bit. You can buy a new one for cheap. No noticeable screen scratches. Phone has normal wear and tear around the edges. All in all though this phone works great! Kinda sad to give it up.

All the items that came with it are in the original box still. Will include 4gb micro sdhc once I get my new one tomorrow for valentines day (I hope haha). Also comes with a new extended battery from Seidio that I bought and never used (does not need extended battery door).

Asking for 120.00 via paypal.

PS: I am not done getting all my new gear for my new phone so I am not ready to ship this out right away until I have everything for this new phone. Thought I would get this posted though and see if there was any interest once I am ready to send it to a new owner.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 02-15-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    $120, includes shipping?~via smartphone~

Yes siree
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

phaedrus001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    does it come with it's original battery cover?

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Let me know when ur ready to sell!!!! I called dibs!!~via smartphone~

rbn85:
    Haha you got it :-) I didn't end up getting a memory card from my lady for valentines day as I thought I was, so I have one on order from amazon right now! Soon as I get it I will be ready to roll! Do you want the leather OEM swivel case and the car charger as well? I also have two usb cords I wont need either so I can toss those in also if you want them. If I think of anything else I have I will let you know since none of my 8320 stuff is compatible with my 8900 stuff. I dont have the original battery door any more unfortunately, but they are really cheap to get, and I have three batteries you will be getting in this deal too. One orignal battery, and two extended batteries from Seidio that are the same size as the original.

Oh PS: I am on ebay as Lovin2act as well, so if you want to check up on me there feel free to do so! Just so you feel more comfy if needed! I did a buy sell on here before too and it is in my trust level comments.

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Thanks!....
    Ok, ill wait..anyways its going to be a present for my brother (non bb addict)..if u are going to toss all that stuff would be awesome too!!
    I just checked on ebay, everything its nice.. Thanxs!..
    Well let me know when ull be ready.
    ~via smartphone~

Sweet sounds good!!! I just got emails from amazon that things are shipping out one by one here so by mid week to weeks end I should be getting everything I need!!! I hope you make a new addict out of your brother :-) That makes this deal even sweeter for me that I can help bring in a new member to the world of crack-berry ;-)

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Haha yep.. He its the onlyone in the house that doesnt have one...by any chance can u try to unlock it?... ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Oh, can u send me pics ?? Thanx in advance!!~via smartphone~

Well its about time to get him up to par for the household :-) Yeah Ill see if TMO will give me the code to unlock it for you. And I will post some pics as soon as I can! My day is gonna be nuts at work tomorrow due to the day off we all had today, but either tomorrow night or the next day I will get them both done! I have it all boxed up and ready to ship as soon as my new memory card and holster gets here!

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Awesome!!! Thanx again!!

Unlock code is on the way!!! Should be emailed to me by tomorrow at latest! I took a bunch of pics of the phone here at work, and then of course realized I left my usb cord at home and cant use the ones I have for my old phone. Still kinda bitter that they did that to us. Oh well. Anyhow, I will upload them when I get home for you tonight cause I dont feel like emailing them one by one to myself. Also send or PM me your email address if you prefer I email them to you rather than posting here k!

PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Pm sent..~via smartphone~

pics sent via email

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast