Testing waters to see if there is anyone that would like to buy or trade ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Testing waters...

Advertisement

Testing waters to see if there is anyone that would like to buy or trade for my 8800, its brand new only been usuing if for about 3 weeks and is any awesome!!!! phone. Im wanting the curve though and wondered if anyone was interested. Depending on what kind of responses i get will pursue me to sell/trade or just keep it. Consider me....thanks! By the way i love this site!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: Testing waters...

Might want more info right..lol...comes with original box,bb cd,all cables,all booklets, included with this is a sleek black silicon rubber casing...the black rubber around it is awesome. I have dropped it 2 times once withought the rubber so on 2 of the corners there is a lil drop rash but with the black silicon case it is def not noticeable. The other time i dropped it was with the silicon and it did absolutly no damage. Everything is perfect working condition. Only 3 weeks old. This was sent to me by tmobile as a replacement exchange for my pearl that was problematic. The bb is not unlocked by the way. Trying to think of anything else but cant so if anyone has questions just gimme a shout! Thanks