I'm just checking to see if anybody would be interested in purchasing a white Blackberry ... PinStack Marketplace forum

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3

Testing the waters - White Blackberry Pearl 8100

Advertisement

I'm just checking to see if anybody would be interested in purchasing a white Blackberry Pearl 8100. It was used for about 3 or 4 weeks until I bought my fiance a Curve. Still in cherry condition. Phone was used on the T-Mobile network. Haven't decided on a price yet but if you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Justin, There's always someone who is interested. HOW interested is the question.

Suggestion: You might go ahead and post it in here with a set price (that would satisfy you) and OBO and see who pops up. You could even edit this post and add that info if you want - it's already in the right forum.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

sharingheart777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20877ce9
    iam interrested in your white pearl.. how much are you wanting for it? and what all comes with it.. thanks in advance.. carrie

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Justin, .....................Suggestion: You might go ahead and post it in here with a set price ...............
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingheart777 View Post
    .......... how much are you wanting for it? ................
    Point being, the 1st thing someone who's interested is going to ask - see above.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tommy69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm interested, pending how much?