This BlackBerry Pearl 8100 is branded for use with T-Mobile. Included will be a USB ... PinStack Marketplace forum

suamantelatino no está en línea Stack level 1

Post T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100

This BlackBerry Pearl 8100 is branded for use with T-Mobile. Included will be a USB docking cable, and a charger. I have no manuals or paperwork to support this device. Simply pop in your sim card, and you're off! However, if you don't add the Blackberry Data Plan to your plan, you must call 611 and ask them to add the Blackberry Feature Enabler onto your plan for no charge. This will enable you to send and receive MMS messages. (picture mail). This phone was flashed with the latest operating system available to the Pearl from T-Mobile. It can take a MicroSD card, and link directly to your computer. This phone is being sold as-is, with no return. Because this phone is being sold as "used," there are a few scratches on the exterior of the phone, but nothing that affects functionality. I have dropped the phone a few times, so there are scratches on the front screen, but does not affect visibility. You can find my item online at eBay. Member name: suamantelatino
    Last edited by suamantelatino; 05-31-2008 at 10:24 PM.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i'll trade for a 7130e used but flawless!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    7130e will not work on T-Mobile. It will only work on Sprint, Verizon, AllTel, or other CDMA carriers.