The BlackBerry stereo headset adapter gives you the ability to use any 3.5mm headset with ... PinStack Marketplace forum

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3

Stereo Headset Adapter, 2.5mm to 3.5mm

Advertisement

The BlackBerry stereo headset adapter gives you the ability to use any 3.5mm headset with your BlackBerry device. Now, listen to your favorite songs or watch your favorite movies with your favorite headset. One end of this adapter connects to your device's 2.5mm audio input jack while the other allows you to connect your 3.5mm headphones, giving you perfect sound quality.
    This headset adapter gives you the ability to connect a 3.5mm headset to a 2.5mm headset jack.

'

I have one of these and one from Radio Shack...

$15.00 for the one from RIM

$10.00 For the radio Shack one

Shipping included

my email is hbeav626@yahoo.com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good thread. Very useful. I have a set of Phillips turbo-bass gels that I love and use them with my 8310. I FINALLY found an adapter that would work so I could use them with my Pearl-the Seidio 2.5 to 3.5 works very well also.

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Good thread. Very useful. I have a set of Phillips turbo-bass gels that I love and use them with my 8310. I FINALLY found an adapter that would work so I could use them with my Pearl-the Seidio 2.5 to 3.5 works very well also.
    I was going to go with the Seido but they did not know 100% if it would work -so I went with RIM same price...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    yeah it works really well. I tried a couple before I bit the bullet and went with Seidio. the others would only play out of one side of the gels, but Ive had no problems with the Seidio