Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, I put my phone up for sale again on Craigslist and I got a ... PinStack Marketplace forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

So Many Choices...Need help...

Advertisement

So, I put my phone up for sale again on Craigslist and I got a potential buyer. He's willing to purchase my 8900 for $280 but my question is now do I sell it and cancel my service with AT&T? I've been with them for about 3 years now and haven't had many issues, really. I could sell it and get the iphone 3gs but it lacks camera flash.

Second, I dunno if I wanna deal with the annoying itunes feature...I would love a bigger screen that's for sure.
    I could go with Tmo and get the 9700 but then again their service does kinda suck. I played with the 9700 all day at work yesterday. A friend of mine got the 9700 and it's exactly the same damn thing as my 8900 except that it comes with 5. OS right outta the box and the trackpad. I liked the feel of the trackpad but I'm still not convinced. I would go with the storm 2. I'm blackberry head, yes it has its flaws but it sure as hell gets the job done. I'm just a little confused I guess Please help a frustrated theme builder with a dream :cry:
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm in the same boat as you.

Of all the newest BB's coming out, I have wanted:

But now I have decided that I will get whatever variant of the 9100 comes out. HOPEFULLY T-Mobile doesn't let me down and gets this phone for under $300. The way it looks, the trackball is on it's way out (THANK GOD!) and the trackpad is here to stay. Good luck

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm not a big fan of small phones. I did enjoy my 8100 back in the day but once I went querty I was opened to a new world of super fast texting. I can smoke any typing guru out there with an iphone or whatever device they can get . But hey that's your choice. I just hate suretype and the screen will definitely have me squinting all day long .

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Iphones are great devices, but how many times have you read here about people getting the latest greatest smartphone and abandoning their Berry, only to find that they missed it and soon sold the new toy and went back to the Berry. you asked so Im going to offer my .02-stick with RIM. Yes the OS is stale, yes it doesnt have some of the bells and whistles, but they are solid, dependable devices. If I keep getting jacked around by ATT, Im going to forget the 9700 for now and use my upgrade for a silver 9000 Bold. If you are used to the keyboard, DO NOT get a storm. I did and its a nightmare to type on. Just one man's opinion.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks Mufasa . I'll keep my keyboard thank you very much

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Once you go black, u always come back!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    iPhone FTW, once you learn to use one and expierence whats its capable you'll wonder why you hadnt gotten one sooner. Make sure to get the 3GS
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    iPhone FTW, once you learn to use one and expierence whats its capable you'll wonder why you hadnt gotten one sooner. Make sure to get the 3GS
    I have to agree with Neo, so far the iPhone experience on the 3GS has been better than expected for me. Also, my thumbs don't hurt anymore from pressing on those small stiff keys. Doesn't hurt that I am not scrambling to update that newly leaked OS anymore either.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Iphones are great devices, but how many times have you read here about people getting the latest greatest smartphone and abandoning their Berry, only to find that they missed it and soon sold the new toy and went back to the Berry.
    They probably had older version iPhones and not the 3GS. The 3GS has SMS/MMS, Push email, I can multitask, copy and paste, blazing fast web downloads, download contacts and bookmarks from any email provider I use. Buttery scrolling and zooming (no more squinting) You can type with a qwerty keyboard in portrait and landscape mode for an even bigger keyboard. Safari keeps as many web pages as I want open and you can scroll to which ever one you want with ease. I can video record and clip it down to size. There's an app that works just like bbm with other iPhone users and it has WIFI. You can download Docs to Go or Quickoffice for word documents and GPS navigators. It has a great sounding media player (no more ipod needed) and plays YouTube videos beautifully. You want to play a full length movie or games that look better than a DS on it? No problem with the 3.5 inch screen. The build is sleek and sexy and very solid without any creaks or loose battery doors and keyboards. Itunes does not seem any different to me than using DM. Itunes automatically backs up your iPhone and saves all of your 3rd party apps, movies, music, games, downloads, pictures, ringtones all in one place.

It can be unlocked and Jailbroken so you can customize the heck out of it and make it just the way you want it. And best of all, Hayden has made surfing Pinstack on the iPhone very enjoyable I certainly can't find a Blackberry that does all of this. I think of it as being able to do what the Blackberry can do plus has a fun side. Hope you can find a friend that will let you play with one for a day to see what it can do.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 11-21-2009 at 05:51 AM.

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I say the best phones out is storm 2 tats the phone I want then iphone or go with a android phone the g1 or watever there called get one of those n I think you'll b happy n please make my spider monkey theme

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've thouroghly enjoyed my Storm. I've learned a lot of cool stuff playing with this device. I've learned how to turb a perfectly good phone into a paper weight for the better part of a day lol. Now, I'm ready to move on. I'm trying to sell my 9530 so I can buy a Hero.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The iphone idea does sound tempting but the thing is I will miss my flashlight at the end of the day not only that but I feel like that thing's just too fragile. I afraid of breaking it by just looking at it. The browser and everthing it has is superb but is it worth losing out on my camera flashlight and bbm and not to mention my led light

I would say no the iPhones lack of a flash isn't enough to take me away from bb. But I'm doing the same thing lol. The Hero doesn't have a flash. But it does have a 5 mp camera and autofocus

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just sold my 8900 for $280 locally. I will no longer use my PIN. DO NOT PIN message me or pm me until further notice. I contacted AT&T earlier today. I was transferred to about 3 higher ups in the customer service dept. I was not qualified for an early upgrade I did mention to them that I was planning on leaving and that I didn't mind paying the ETF because I was gonna get the money from the sale of my phone and then just pay and move onto another service provider so ultimately; the phone ended up costing me $199.00 They'll contact me monday to gather all my info . I was like get outta here. First they were gonna give me a new 8900 but I told them I didn't want it anymore and they gave in. Ahhhh.... AT&T just urinated all over Tmobile this morning . I'll have my 9700 in days. Right now I'm using my LG flip phone I had stashed somewhere back from 2005 i think lol

Congrats on the sale dude. Now we just need to get mine sold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast