Hello, I lost all income and I can't afford my smartphone plan anymore so I ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2

Selling All Smartphones! *Verizon*

Advertisement

Hello, I lost all income and I can't afford my smartphone plan anymore so I have to say goodbye to a few new phones I just bought not even a month ago!HTC Droid Eris I bought from my friend for $300 I bought a black case from best buy and it came with the charger.Motorola Droid this one I bought for 400 and it comes with multimedia docking station, car dock and a few cases also comes with wall charger as well.IF interested and want pictures please feel free to email me juggalette85@gmail.comI am SAD to see my brand new phones I just bought go, but sadly I can't afford my smartphone plan along with raising a almost 5 year old, 4 year old and an almost 2 year old! I'm either going to the LG Env 3 or LG Env Touch, I'm not sure yet, but it will knock off a good 30 off my 100 bill a month...Thanks for your timeI also have a Alltel Blackberry Curve I don't need, and I have a blackberry pearl flip though verizon but after 3 months it woudln't activate on my account anymore and verizon wouldn't tell me why! those are for sale as well too.
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Aww...thats sucks!! you were so excited on getting these!..hopefully they will go to a good home and help you out financially. GL
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know I am so upset but I can't afford my plan anymore 97 dollars a month is getting quite steap for me when I have to support 3 other children. And sucks because I just bought them too! but atleast hopefully it will go to a good home that will be used, than sitting on my desk collecting dust...
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3