I would like to trade in order to get a near mint condition gold Blackberry ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Sell or trade T-mo black Pearl with other items to get Gold curve

I would like to trade in order to get a near mint condition gold Blackberry Curve either unlocked or for T-Mobile.

What I have... Black Blackberry Pearl in near mint condition with Krussel case and both black and white silicone cases. I have box and all things that come with it. It is for T-Mobile.

I also have a HP Jornada 568 that works perfectly and no scratches on screen but very used. It has docking station and information sheet. No wifi card, but you can buy one and it would work for wifi perfectly as well. Has stylus too.

Star wars original trilogy on VHS both regular and special edition. Also Episode 1 too.

Sony universal learning remote - Commander RM-AV2000. Very awesome learning lcd touch screen remote.

Palm VIIx w/stylus - used with data cable. Screen not scratched and in relatively good condition and perfect working order when last used.

Logitech trackball mouse.Trackman marble.

Please be fair with what you want. I want a gold T-Mobile Curve, but no lowballing. I also have an Olympus IS-2 35mm camera that is in good working order and pretty decent condition, but will only trade that and my Pearl with cash. Email if interested. Inquiries welcome as long as you are serious. No Shipping internationally. Email if interested
    Last edited by Sharky147; 05-22-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling and wording