Hi, up for sale is my Blackberry 9700 with a white bezel it is used but is in nice condition. This phone has been used for about 5 months, the screen is in great condition not scratches or scrapes at all. There is one very minor scratch on the bezel on the right side, and a small nick on the keyboard. Other than that the phone is just fine, the trackpad works fine and I would have kept it if it didn't come out in white. Phone will include everything in box phone, usb cable, earbuds, charger, and holster. This phone is locked to T-mobile but can be unlocked for use on other carriers. I am FIRM on the price and I am not seeking any trades. I am willing to ship by USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) anywhere in the USA. This would be a great opportunity if someone wanted to upgrade.

I do have pictures of the phone but don't have time to post them at the moment, if you are interested in purchasing this device, you have further questions, or you'd like to see pictures please send me an e-mail to: punkksociety@rocketmail.com

Thanks for your time,