Ok, I am selling: (a) BRAND NEW Blackberry Leather Carrying Case (OEM, Black) - Still ... PinStack Marketplace forum

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

FOR SALE: OEM Blackberry Black Leather Case & 3 Pack OEM Gel Skins for 8100

Advertisement

Ok, I am selling:

(a) BRAND NEW Blackberry Leather Carrying Case (OEM, Black) - Still in Packaging (Retail: $29.99)

It is a nice case. Has the magnet flap, so it is easy to open/close and get the Pearl out. The magnet puts the pearl to sleep as well, when it is in the case. Has a clip on the back, that you can position to whatever you want. Nice case, just don't use the clip - so got another leather case for mine. It has never been used!

ASKING: $18 shipped

Attachment 4514Attachment 4515

(b) BRAND NEW Blackberry 3 Pack of Gel Skins (OEM, Green, White & Blue) - Still in Packaging (Retail: $21.99)

These are the OEM cases that you can buy through shopblackberry.com. They are really nice for the phone - they protect it from scratches, and such. They are easy enought to change them, so if you like to change up the look of the pearl, these will be good, because they come with a Blue one, Green one and a White one (which kind of transparent). They sell on blackberry's site for $9.99 each and the 3-pack retails for $21.99. I decided to get a black one, so I wouldn't use them - and they have never been used!

ASKING: $13 shipped

Attachment 4516

PAYMENT:
    I figure the safest way (for both parties involved) would be a payment through PAYPAL. That way, the seller can use a check, credit card, etc. and it is safe. I have a PAYPAL Rating of 44 (meaning 44 transactions with other verified users).

If you are interested, PM me, and we will work it out. Thanks!! tecrishon

Here is my PayPal account info:

Seller Reputation: (44) Verified Buyers

Account Status: Verified

Account Type: US Premier

Account Creation Date: Feb. 24, 2006

PayPal Member For: 1 year 3 months 16 days

PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: FOR SALE: OEM Blackberry Black Leather Case & 3 Pack OEM Gel Skins for 8100

case sold -- no one wants the skins?

The Black Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e08c9e

I would like the skins, if you still have them. I am a new member and i cannot pm you yet. I will try to get a few posts in today, so maybe i can pm you later if i don't hear from you first.

PIN/ID
    Retired

sorry...skins were sold yesterday.

everything is sold. thank you to all for your interest!