i've got a 9650 bold2 for verizon. not sure if there will be much of ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jen1025 no está en línea Stack level 2

for sale : brand new blackberry bold2 9650 for verizon (unreleased)

Advertisement

i've got a 9650 bold2 for verizon. not sure if there will be much of a market on here for it, but wanted to see. price is going to be $550 shipped & insured - since its brand new and unreleased, i think retail price is fair.

phone has not been used, although i did activate it to my account to verify clean ESN (tried to call it in, but verizon couldn't verify over the phone). so it shows 2 minutes of call time from the activation. has the plastic on the screen and top.

3g/wifi/trackpad. other than that, pretty much identical to the tour. comes with the black blackberry box (has barcode sticker on side which do match the phone) as well as charger, data cable, and holster. i did not get it with the sd card but will provide a 2gb. OS is 5.0.

pictures below. as you may see, there was some sticker residue on the back cover, but that's all it was and has been removed.

Last edited by jen1025; 05-10-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Mattrleaf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is this still available? If so can you email me please? Mattrleaf@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

jen1025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    just sold it, sorry