I'm selling a T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8320. It's locked to T-Mobile and almost brand new! ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

For sale: Blackberry T-Mobile Curve 8320 Nearly Brand New!

Advertisement

I'm selling a T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8320. It's locked to T-Mobile and almost brand new! Here's the story:

I recently upgraded to a Blackberry and was undecided between the Pearl and the Curve. I ended up choosing the Pearl, but I couldn't get the Curve out of my head. (you Stackers will understand this!) So on a whim, I went out and bought a Curve. Got home, opened it up, played with it for a few minutes - then realized that I actually prefer the Pearl! So I'm selling the Curve.

It's virtually brand new. I only played with it a few minutes and made one test call to Customer Care (611). That's it! It's never been out of the house, never been set up with email, or used in any way other than that test call and the few minutes of playing around with it. Mint condition! The package contains:

- The Blackberry Curve 8320 with Wi-Fi, locked to T-Mobile
    - Wall charger
    - Slip holster
    - Plug-in headphone/headset
    - USB data cable
    - Manuals and Desktop Manager software CD
    - The blank T-Mobile SIM card! Still in the housing plastic.

Obviously, the SIM card is unactivated and you'll need an active T-Mobile account to use it. I haven't sold on pinstack before, but my Ebay ID is nchitale and have 100% positive feedback with over 100 transactions.

Price is US $360 which includes free insured shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Sorry, not interested in shipping outside this area. Also not interested in trades at this time - I'm trying to reduce my phone inventory LOL! PM me or PIN me at 243C4D3A if you have questions. Paypal is preferred but we can arrange money orders if necessary.

Thanks for looking! Here are some pictures:

.Shaun no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: For sale: Blackberry T-Mobile Curve 8320 Nearly Brand New!

i'll take it.
    sending you a PIN message

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: For sale: Blackberry T-Mobile Curve 8320 Nearly Brand New!

Sold!