Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by sickened trigga15 is the scammer, i won the dispute. so even if ... PinStack Marketplace forum

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: robbed by member

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sickened
    trigga15 is the scammer, i won the dispute.
    so even if you didn't want to send the device to an unverified address, why didn't you just refund him the money then? he had to open up a dispute to try to get the money, and then you still wouldn't refund him? just an observation.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Thumbs up Re: robbed by member

Quote Originally Posted by tecrishon
    so even if you didn't want to send the device to an unverified address, why didn't you just refund him the money then? he had to open up a dispute to try to get the money, and then you still wouldn't refund him? just an observation.
    I totally agree.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by sickened
    trigga15 is the scammer, i won the dispute.
    I'm curious if you are in the right.
    Why the name change?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

I agree that buyers who want items sent to a non-verified address is a problem, but the right thing to do is to return the funds immediately and call the deal off. Sickened, can you clarify if you did send the money back?

sickened no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    dont ask

why would i send money back when i sent it and it was delivered to the address he asked. i told him to let me send to his verified address, but he requested no, also offered to make listing in ebay. i have 100% good feedback. i won the dispute with paypal, willing to give back money if he gives me my phone back. in the paypal i posted the conversation telling him to let it be delivered to his confirmed address, he refused.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 07-01-2007 at 03:43 PM.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Secondly the table is basically spinning on your word against his, so we don't exactly know who is telling what correctly here.

In all matters to this dispute, you need to take it outside of the forums and deal with it under your own time with an attorney or a lawyer.

Sorry to be so blunt about it, but this can result into a big fiasco and it will turn into an ugly situation if he replies to this thread saying things you may not like and vice versa.
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 07-01-2007 at 03:44 PM.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

sickened no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    dont ask

exactly what i thought, plus i did win the dispute. but i came on today and suddenly my trust level was -9 because of this. but either ways..he has my info if he wants to go to court from the paypal confirmed thing. but i will continue to come back to pinstacks for only one reason, to post new walls in multimedia like i have been doing for 8300,8800,8700.

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Seems pretty clear to me. If you have a proper delivery confirmation to the requested address (and proof of that request) then you business is completed. You did your part as a seller.

If shipper delivered to wrong party when instructed to do a restricted delivery (again, see original buyer request) then the shipper's insurance will cover your loss and legally the delivery was not complete and you owe a refund.

If you did not bother to get delivery confirmation, restricted delivery, or appropriate insurance then its shame on you and you owe money back to purchasing customer (or product replacement)

No need to argue, the rules around this stuff have been worked by courts many many years ago.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    stacker SICKMUNKEYZ sold me a pearl, i payed him over paypal. he did not send me my pearl and i opened a dispute, the dispute was closed and i did not get my money back. do not buy from him if any one else has had problems please post on here. i did contact my bank and they are going to get my money back
    Wow Ridin' that totally sucks...Hope you get your money back soon!

BTW, how you doing today? How was the beach?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12