Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Long time reader, but I have a T-mobile ... PinStack Marketplace forum

iihawa86 no está en línea Stack level 1

perfect condition T-mobile Pearl for sale

Advertisement

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Long time reader, but I have a T-mobile pearl for sale. $150 Sorry to do it.. hard decision, but I need the iphone. email jmguriel@yahoo.com to set it up. It has a best skin ever on it.. perfect condition, no scratches.. comes with car and wall and usb charger and ear buds.

shishkabob87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: perfect condition T-mobile Pearl for sale

Quote Originally Posted by iihawa86
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Long time reader, but I have a T-mobile pearl for sale. $150 Sorry to do it.. hard decision, but I need the iphone. email jmguriel@yahoo.com to set it up. It has a best skin ever on it.. perfect condition, no scratches.. comes with car and wall and usb charger and ear buds.
    I wish this would have been up last week when I purchased one for full retail for a birthday present... hah

rebels no está en línea Stack level 2

E-mail sent.

Picasosz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2E96

I had the iphone and tok it back. The Bluetooth is NOT configurable NO BT Transfer Available NO MMS NO Cut and Paste NO Push email and here is the kicker No Coverage on CinguT&T none zip nada. Don't Do it
    Forget About the holes!!! Eat your donuts and forget about the holes.

bad move...iphone is just hype as my friend figured out. Waste of cash and oh yeah after 500 or so charges you got to send the phone back to get the battery replaced. and the battery lasts you a few hours at most.

rebels no está en línea Stack level 2

I e-mailed him and he said he had already sold it. I feel sorry for him though if he gets the iPhone. They are definitely NOT worth it.

fjl1977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E0A975

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am a BB user and I kinda wish that most people on here would stop bashing the iphone. The great majority of us on here haven't used or touched one and it is all personal preference on if it the right device for them or not. I want an iphone also, but I don't want to pay 200 dollars to get out of my tmobile plan.