Do you want a new pearl? I just got a great deal on a lot ... PinStack Marketplace forum

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

pearls for sale

Advertisement

Do you want a new pearl? I just got a great deal on a lot of pearls. All of the pearls are locked, but if you have tmobile they will unlock it for free. If you don't there are sites that for a few bucks you can pay to unlock it. Each phone is new in box. I will ship international. Price $400usd + shipping email or pin me. Ill ship next day after payment is received

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: pearls for sale

Good luck with them.
    Last edited by N8DBB; 10-31-2006 at 11:14 AM.
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

ernestdefoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218D1F76

Might be worth it to those that use Cingular and what not.
    Last edited by N8DBB; 10-31-2006 at 11:14 AM.

PIN/ID

It would seem safer to just walk into a T-Mobile store, buy it for $349, pay $30 to have it unlocked and not have to worry about dealing with an unknown on the net.

(No offense to the seller. I'm not trying to imply that you aren't a honest seller, but you know... this isn't excatley Ebay where we can check your feedback or anything)
    Last edited by N8DBB; 10-31-2006 at 11:15 AM.

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Seems to me his post has a SPAM taste to it.

IMHO.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Please see the guidelines at the top of the BBAY forum regarding comments and pricing opinions on devices or items for sale. An item is worth how much someone is willing to pay for it. If you have an issue or a comment, please contact the seller directly.

Please don't post any comments or opinions in a For Sale post unless you are interested in purchasing such item and asking questions, or the seller has asked for an opinion on price.
    Last edited by N8DBB; 10-31-2006 at 11:15 AM.

PIN/ID
    296C692F

This is NO SCAM. I get the phones through Compusa Down the street from my house. I Purchase them. Then re-sell them to those who want a pearl. I dont have Boxes of them sitting around. If somone wants one. Ill go purchase the phone SEALED and re-sell it to them SEALED for the price i paid. The price above should of been $400 SHIPPED. That leaves...Purchase price fo $370 after tax + $30 to ship.

Really is a good deal. considering every other TMOBILE DIRECT Dealer wants $380+Tax

So please dont assume its a scam.
    IF you have any questions or comments please email me them or PIN me.

Have an awsome day!
    Last edited by maz94protege; 10-31-2006 at 08:14 AM.

PIN/ID
    296C692F

Quote Originally Posted by tecrishon
    except they are still locked. have to pay even more to have them unlocked.
    It will only cost $459 to buy an UNLOCKED Pearl
    from http://www.gsmphonesource.com/tblpe81un.html

Or to UNLOCK it yourself (If you dont have Tmobile) $59.99 IMEI Unlock.
    http://www.gsmliberty.net/shop/tmobi...ck-p-1263.html

If you DO have TMOBILE, no matter what phone you have currently. You can unlock ANY phone that is BRANDED TMOBILE (1 phone every 90days)... Its Free to Have Tmobile Unlock the phone when you have service with them.

-----

I am just putting an option out on the table. The Tmobile Dealer near me said if i did not have tmobile when i was getting the Pearl it would be another $50 on top of my cost of $370.

In all factors $370 + Shipping is not bad at all...depending on where you live. I can certianly get cheaper shipping if your on a small budget. Just msg/email/PIN me and ill work with you.

-Justin

PIN/ID

I don't think anyone really assumed this was a scam, but on the surface, it does look like spam.. which is the word I see used. I used the word "safer" because you have to admit, it's always safer to walk into a brick and mortar store and purchase something than it is from ANYONE on the net, no matter how legit that you are.

You must admit that your post is a bit misleading in the fact that you say that you got a "great deal on a lot of pearls", insinuating that you actually have purchased and have in your possession now several of these units when in fact, your just running down to Compusa, buying and reselling them upon request. Not that there's anything wrong with that but again, you were a bit misleading with your first post. If you'd just laid out what you were doing to start with, you might not have come across as a merchant spamming the forum but as a good samaritan trying to help out those to may not have access to a retail outlet on their own.

As I said in the beginning, good luck with your veture and I'm sure that it will be greatly appreciated by anyone you are able to help.