I have two BB Pearls that have taken swimming trips and are no longer functioning. ... PinStack Marketplace forum

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

Parting out Two (2) BB Pearls (8100)

Advertisement

I have two BB Pearls that have taken swimming trips and are no longer functioning. So, I am selling the parts separately or all together, your pick.

Bleow are the prices. These are fair based on what I have seen these go for on here and on eBay.

2 - Chassis $15 (Front and back w/ screen faceplate and 4 screws)

2 - Screen $5 (not sure if completely functional)

2 - Motherboard $5 (not sure if completely functional)

2 - Antenna Cover $5

2 - Yellow Battery-(One definitely works, I haven't tried the other one) $15

2 - pair of side rails w/ buttons $5 (one has a chip towards the top)

2 - Battery Door $5

2 - Keypad - $5

2- Trackball Assembly $10

Or $50 for the whole thing.

I do have an active PayPal account, and that is how I will accept payment. These prices do not include the cost of shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Shane

jasonroth no está en línea Stack level 2
    i'm interested in the chassis, maybe more.. lol. what color?

mano74 no está en línea Stack level 1
    you want 50 for both units? what kind of shape are they in? if not all scratched up then pin me (24457900) or pm me i will take them

PIN/ID
    2402F705

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jasonroth View Post
    i'm interested in the chassis, maybe more.. lol. what color?
    Tell me all what you want you want. I have pieces for both red and black. I had a red..it drowned. I then got a black one and took parts from the red and black and made a hybrid to change the color scheme up. You can see pics if you search some of my previous posts on here.

Right now I have a Pearl with a Black top and a red bottom (including keyboard) and a red top with a black bottom (including keyboard).

If at all possible, I would love to just sell everything to one person so I don't have to take the things apart.

The backs for these are in what I would consider fair condition, with the exception of one of them. I had drilled holes in the red back and then the black back and did a horrible job. I do, however, have an extra black back cover that has very little wear on it.

I will make anyone that wants all of this stuff a very good deal. I have $50 listed for each case, but if anyone wants them both I will sell them both for $75 obo plus shipping, which shouldn't be much given the weight and size of this stuff.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I may be interested in a keypad.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2402F705
    A couple of stackers had contacted me through PM about buying both of the Pearls I had, but I never heard anything back from them. Even if you weren't interested, it would be nice to hear back in that regard. Anyway, I really really don't want to have to take these things apart and sell them piece by piece. I would rather stick them both in one envelope and send them off to one individual or send one in one envelope and one in another...you get the idea.

Anyway, I took some pics of them so that you guys could see what you are getting. I do have an active PayPal account and that is the only way in which I will accept payment. The price for each Pearl is $45 or you can have both for $70.

Please keep all offers on the board and don't PM me. I want to keep everything on the up and up and leave nothing open for interpretation in offline conversations.

Thanks for looking.

PIN/ID
    2402F705
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm just bumping this up for those that didn't see it before.