I have for sale, two BB Pearl non-working units. I am now on my third ... PinStack Marketplace forum

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

Smile Non-Working BB Pearl 8100

Advertisement

I have for sale, two BB Pearl non-working units. I am now on my third BB Pearl, as I have killed the other two through water accidents.

Between the two units there is a total black and a total red. I took my second Pearl apart and created a Hybird between the two colors, but if you are just looking for the casing anyway, stands to reason you are going to take it apart regardelss.

Additionally, I also have a battery that does have the red xxxx across the bottom, but is functional. It will take a charge and operate my new Pearl.

And, last but not least, I have an additional Black door for the Pearl, as well. These are just taking up space on my desk and anyone looking for some spare parts would welcome this stuff.

I have no set price in mind, but I'm not going to give it away, either.

I can be reached on here or at shanefrizzell@bellsouth.net

Thanks for viewing.

PIN/ID
    2402F705
    I will also consider parting these cases out if anyone would rather buy the pieces that way.

IISaiNtII no está en línea Stack level 1
    what condition are the cases in overall? interested in face/back/sides/battery cover if the condition is better than mine, which it most likely is lol

PIN/ID
    2402F705
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the overall condition is good. There are a few scratches here and there but just from what you get from normal wear and tear.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    r u willing to trade those for a perfectly working and in exellent condition Blackberry 7130e?

dariusf no está en línea Stack level 1
    HI

I need your help, my ear speaker broke and I need a replacement. Please let me know if you still have this phone.

dariusf at yahoo dot com

Thank you
    Darius

brownboy213 no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you know if the track ball fro the 8100 will fit the 8830. I need one if it does ill buu it.