Hey everyone...basically testing waters on selling a BNIB Nokia N97 to see if there would ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Nokia N97

Advertisement

Hey everyone...basically testing waters on selling a BNIB Nokia N97 to see if there would be any interested buyers...high dollar phone and i know most phones on the stacks sell under $350...ths N97 was purchased full price at $787 and is selling because the buyer decided he doesnt need it. The box was opened and phone was turned on for appox 30 min then decided he didnt need it. This phone is priced to sell at $650 shipped in the US..overseas shipping my differ the price. Ill be getting pics soon and will have them to email interested buyers. If interested "seriously" post here and will be more than happy to email pics once i get them Thanks for looking.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

This phone is a BEAST! Everyone know Nokia is "THE" pda to have...good price to sell and christmas is coming!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Must be to rich for this croud...i understand.ill leave up for a few more days then ill remove it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Mods..please close thread will sell in another market...thanks.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH