Hello everyone. I am looking to sell or trade my Nexus One. I purchased the ... PinStack Marketplace forum

puertorociii no está en línea Stack level 2

Nexus One for sale or trade

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I am looking to sell or trade my Nexus One. I purchased the phone in late Feb. and really haven't had any issues what so ever with the phone. The only problem is a little nick on top of it were the head phone jack is other than that the phone is very clean and mint. Not one scratch on it what's so ever. Its loaded with apps music and movies and it runs strong. Its unlocked so it will work on T-mobile 3G and AT&T 2G. I have AT&T and it runs strong. I am trying to get 400 firm buyer pays shipping(I am in NJ so if you live close enough we can meet). I wiLl trade it for an iPhone 3GS ( so I can give it to the wife). Thanks for viewing the post and pictures will be emailed upon request for serious buyers. Thanks

noobivanilli no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, are you selling it for $400? are you shipping to Canada?

noobivanilli no está en línea Stack level 1
    please send the photos and details to wbsptsg@yahoo.ca, I could not PM yet

puertorociii no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hello, sorry for the late reply but the phone is sold already, (depending if the money transaction goes thru) keep you guys posted.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Phone is sold and received, this is a great seller!! Love the phone, got it exactly as it was advertised. Thanks puertorociii!