I bought this BB thinking it was unlocked so I could use it with my ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jmoniquek Guest

New Sprint BB Curve that needs to be unlocked

Advertisement

I bought this BB thinking it was unlocked so I could use it with my Alltel acct but it's not. The main screen says "Activation Required" and it's only been used by me to talk to Sprint's customer service dept. I paid well over $300 for this phone so if anyone is willing to unlock for me for free, that would be awesome! If anyone wants to buy it because they have some unlocking software or know what to do to be able to use this phone, then it's up for grabs for $100. **I will only sell & ship with in the USA, sorry**

Any questions, suggestions or offers please send me a pin email at 32CB3B34.

Thanks!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    CDMA devices cannot be unlocked. They can be flashed to work with other networks. I would recommend that you make sure that Alltel can accept a Sprint CDMA phone esp. a blackberry. Sprint Blackberrys need to have MSN and MSID numbers manually entered and If I remember correctly Alltel is done over the air. You will need to contact their customer support and have them give these numbers to you.

jmoniquek Guest
    Thanks for the info. I was able to sell the phone to someone who had a Sprint acct and there was nothing wrong with the phone so he was able to switch his acct over to it with no probs. So he ended up with a sweet deal...a new BB Curve for only $100!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    You're very welcome! I hope that you were able to find a phone to work with alltel for you. Have you considered any options at this time?