I got frustrated with the "sugar trick" so I resorted to the dremel to remove ... PinStack Marketplace forum

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Need housing for a Pearl

Advertisement

I got frustrated with the "sugar trick" so I resorted to the dremel to remove the T-Mobile logo. Needless to say, I completely destroyed the front. I've checked in the stacks and google, and cant come up with a replacement housing. Any ideas?

Go ahead and laugh at me, I know that it's up there on the stupidity scale

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    yeah I read about the accident. now what did the BB ever do to you do deserve this fate. LOL. did you check out a skin to cover it up til new housings are on the market?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    yeah I read about the accident. now what did the BB ever do to you do deserve this fate. LOL. did you check out a skin to cover it up til new housings are on the market?
    absolutely NOTHING! I just say a picture with the logo removed and thought it looked really good. I should be sent to BB jail!

I'm not really a fan of skins, but I might have to now, every time I look at it now it's got this abuse scar across it's face!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Bud, try globalblackberry.com
    I saw in a thread that they have some BB Pearl Parts in stock. Their site is very basic, but it does have an email address that promises response within 24 hrs. I would give you some junk, but I recently shattered the housing lense on my 8700c by throwing it across the room in a fit of anger. I however popped the lense out and cut a CD case to fit until my new lense comes in. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u
    Bud, try globalblackberry.com
    I saw in a thread that they have some BB Pearl Parts in stock. Their site is very basic, but it does have an email address that promises response within 24 hrs. I would give you some junk, but I recently shattered the housing lense on my 8700c by throwing it across the room in a fit of anger. I however popped the lense out and cut a CD case to fit until my new lense comes in. LOL
    What's wrong with us? It sounds like you could have used a Wii bracelet, then at least you could have blamed Nintendo!

jroman91 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Need housing for a Pearl

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~