Ok, for reasons i won't go into here my 8900 is for sale. i know ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

My Beloved 8900

Advertisement

Ok, for reasons i won't go into here my 8900 is for sale.
    i know you guys will want pics, but that's hard to do @ the moment. i can however email any pics to anyone interested. it's in great shape, only one minor scuff on the chrome. loaded with software (most of bellshares stuff since i was lucky enough to beta for them).

so what is it?
    8900 used i think 2-3 months, never dropped and cared for as if it were a baby.
    black batt door and will include the silver.
    box, manuals, charger and little slip cover as well.

it's unlocked, ready for a sim.
    also has 5.0 installled and never had any issues with it on this device.

i'd love to get $300. no trades please (i can't use a smarthphone at the moment so it'd be no sense for me).

i'm not in a big hurry to get rid of it. i will ship within US.
    sadly i have no ebay or other feedback to offer, but a few folks here will (hopefully) vouch for me.

here's the kicker though. i have limited access to online at the moment. i will try hard to check in here (or my girlfriend will) and will be checking email (jfcooley@gmail.com). be patient please

im not out to screw anyone over. it's a great device, the only reason i'm getting rid of it is financial. we just need to cut back for a bit and a smartphone with all the trimmings is just a luxury for us.

as i said, pics are hard but it's possible through email. as well i ask anyone that's interested to please be patient with responses. however i can assure you that once a deal is struck shipping etc will be prompt.

I can only accept paypal payment, as it's just the easiest way to go. will do all i can to assure anyone who has any questions/concerns.

btw, miss you guys quite a bit.

jay

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Sorry to hear JF, keep your head up and remain faithful and I know you'll pull through. You'll be back "Berrying" in no time. That's a good deal, good luck on your sale.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    If anyone cares about feedback is +10 to him, many of us know this guy, so feel free to make bussines with him.
    We miss you too Jay, come back soon please, the beta tseting isn't that funny with out you!!!

thanks for the kind words.

i'm going to leave it up until the end of the week. hopefully someone here will be interested and give it a good home.

btw, once someone shows interest and a deal is struck i'll happily give my phone number to make communication a bit easier if desired.

Phone no longer for sale.