Up for Sale today I have a HTC DASH for sale. It is locked to ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Mint Condition HTC DASH FS/FT

Advertisement

Up for Sale today I have a HTC DASH for sale. It is locked to T-Mobile

This phone literally looks brand new the front has 0 scratches and the back looks great with only a few imperfections that you have to look closely to see.

Price = I do not have a set price I received this phone from my brother who no longer needs it so make an offer.

Trade= If you have something you want to trade let me know I'm pretty open for anything, Preferably ATT or unlocked if it is a BlackBerry.

I have sold and bought on this forum before, and prefer Paypal for the safety of both people in the transaction.

Please note this is for the Phone and battery only, it does not include any accessories or the charger, sorry they are being used for another phone.

For some reason the photo looks like theirs a mark in the screen, I guarantee it is flawless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Joe4pal; 11-10-2008 at 12:57 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask
    No one is interested at all? I'm open for pretty much any 8xxx series blackberry as long as its ATT and is in pretty good condition.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

famlay1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would be willing to trade with you I have a unlocked blackberry curve 8310 you can email me at kevinhelpsall@yahoo.com~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hey sorry I already am shipping the phone to another member here on the forum.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xecuter2005 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304b5d85

Dash

This guy is awsome the dash is sweet thanks dude